The basket hitlist shows the contents of your basket.
In addition to this, it also displays:
- The number of items in the basket.
- A button to empty the basket.
- A link to the previous and next results page (where appropriate).
- Page number links to go directly to a specific results page.
- Button(s) to select all or deselect all the records on the current results page.
- A button to display the selected items using one of a pre-determined list of citation formats.
- A button for each record in the hitlist to remove the record from the basket. When you click this button, the record is removed from your basket and the button changes to the button that adds it to the basket again.
- The Basket link at the top of the screen. This indicates how many items are currently in your basket. When you click the link, the contents of your basket are re-displayed.
In order to generate a list of citations, tick the boxes next to the items you wish to cite and then use the Show selected items button.