The web catalogue for OLIB
- The Series search is used to find records which are part of a series of publications.
- Enter the title of the series you want to search for in the Title of series box, e.g. Annual Reports.
- If the number of the item in the series is known, this can also be used to refine the search.
- Change the number of hits per result page if you would like more (or fewer) hits per page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Search button or press Enter to run the search.
- If you have any other queries on series searching, please ask the library staff for assistance.